Camping in a natural setting so close to major attractions
Alabama Coast Campground is open year round and taking reservations for your upcoming stay. We
offer a 10% Good Sam discount. Call or click here to make your reservations today. Whether you’re coming for the nearby attractions or to escape into nature, we can’t wait to
welcome you to our little slice of Alabama heaven!
We provide a unique camping experience with amazing area attractions and activities like water sports, amusement park, beautiful beaches and so on. Our beautiful grounds are perfect for birthday parties and other events. We also host various entertaining events like occasional live music, concerts, movie nights and much more. If you want to spend your summer vacation in a peaceful place full of fun and entertainment, we are the ideal place for you and we can’t wait to welcome you.
Full hookup RV sites with unlimited 50-amp electric
Free high-speed WiFi throughout the park
Save 10% off nightly rates at Alabama Coast Campground, along with a 10% discount at Camping World and Gander Mountain outdoor. Receive 15% on propane at Camping World, plus much more when you join Good Sam Club today!
Standard Full Hookup W/E/S 50 Amp RV SiteBook Now!
$215Per 7 Days
$495Per 30 Days
Premium Full Hookup W/E/S 50 Amp RV SiteBook Now!
$235Per 7 Days
$545Per 30 Days
Cancellation Policy: Full refund will be given if the guest provides Alabama Coast Campground with 14 days notice prior to their arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is provided, then the guest will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 25% of their invoice total amount.
Site Map and Camping Rules
- Under no circumstances will your campsite become your residence.
- No loud music or bothersome noise.
- No speeding over 10 MPH.
- No parking on the campground road.
- No reckless driving.
- No glass bottles or containers outside.
- Stay off other sites without permission from site guest.
- Maximum of 3 adults per site.
- No more than 2 vehicles are allowed without permission from management.
- All vehicles must be licensed and operational.
- Park only in designated parking areas.
- No parking or driving on the grass. This includes trailers, car-dollies and motorcycles.
- Outside trash must be stored in a solid container with a tight fitting lid.
- No aggressive pets allowed.
- All pets must be leashed and supervised when outside.
- Pets must be picked up after.
- All repairs must be made promptly and professionally.
- Septic system is for human waste and toilet paper only. No grease or food, etc.
- All RV’s must be kept clean and free of damage. No tarps, window air conditioners, etc.
- Only items designed for outside storage are allowed outside.
- Sites must be kept organized and tidy.
- Any damage to park infrastructure must be reported immediately.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Management will not be held liable for actions of other guests.
- By using the common areas, all occupants and visitors agree to assume all liability.
- No public drunkenness is allowed.
- No illegal activity is allowed.
- Report crime.
- Respect others and follow the “golden rule”.
- Clean your campsite before departure.
- WiFi: ACC guest / Password: beaverlodge
Deep Sea Fishing & Parasailing
World Class Golf & Shopping